Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Vignettes

Only 2 days until Halloween! Where has October gone? I thought I would share the rest of my Halloween decorating that I did for my kids this year. I did my best to work with I had, and to make it a balance of something that we both would enjoy.


The only new items that I did purchase this year were the two silver pumpkins and spider. I found them at Pier One, and loved the touches of Halloween glam they had.  The small black pumpkins were found at Walgreens. I wanted this vignette to have an old haunted mansion feel, I think the old frames and cobwebs did the trick.





On our buffet, I decided to do a festive, Happy Halloween display with vintage touches. One of the trees in our backyard was broken in a storm, and it ended up providing the perfect branches I needed to hang the sparkly Halloween silhouettes on. It didn't photograph as well as it looks in person, but I added vintage sparkle garland and orange lights also.

The crows with party hats have always been one of my favorite Halloween pieces.




The lights give a fun glow in the evenings. The haunted house burlap runner was a gift from my sister, she found it at Homegoods. It turned out perfect for this display.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a Happy Halloween! I will return soon with the rest of my fall, have a great week!







Kimberlee

Sharing at-

Coastal Charm

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Cear Hill Ranch- The Scoop

A Stroll Thru Life

Shabby Art Boutique

Inspiration Exchange

Savvy Southern Style

Stone Gable

Common Ground

French Country Cottage

Craftberry Bush 

Jennifer Rizzo 

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful, spooky, perfect vignettes! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your actual buffet. {A bit jealous over here!} You did a wonderful job decorating it, too. Those pumpkins are too cute! Everything looks awesome and mood-setting for Halloween. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the Halloween glam! I kept picking up those black pumpkins at Walgreens and wondering where to put them, your vignettes are superb! At my house, my company would be picking everything up and destroying my spider webs...grrrr
    I also love your buffet display, orange just always makes me look! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic vignettes!!! Love them both.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberlee,
    Your vignettes are so spooky and fun. Love the crows with the party hats too fun!!!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Fall vignettes...pretty and spooky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your Halloween decor, gorgeous and your pic are all stunning. I am drooling over all your vignettes. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving it.. My favorite is your buffet w/ all those jack o lanterns. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the cobwebs add the perfect finishing touch to your vintage whites vignette Kimberlee. I'd love this in my own home... if we did Halloween :)
    Thanks for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday this week. I'm featuring you at the party tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a super cute blog. I love your fall touches. I found your site at French Country Cottage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE your style...stopped over from FNF!
    Your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the spooky décor. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your gorgeous vignettes! Amazing, love the old door.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi lovely lady.
    I see why you had been Featured on A Stroll Thru life lots of great Idea's from you for Halloween. Hoping you have a wonderful week with your family. I also did a post hope you can come see my Tablescape of fall.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love Halloween decorating.
    Where did you find that gorgeous owl? It's fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.