Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Simply Shabbilicious Magazine

I am so excited to say that our Christmas home is featured in the new Christmas issue of Simply Shabbilicious Magazine. Kerryanne English from Woodberry Designs, has done an amazing job with this beautiful free online magazine. You can view it for free online  HERE  and you can also order downloads and the magazine in print HERE  You won't want to miss all the wonderful Christmas goodness and inspiration this magazine has to offer!







Here are some of the Christmas homes gracing this issue of the magazine, be sure to stop by their blogs, to see more of their talents,


Faded Charm




Minty House



Town and Country Living


My Shabby Dreamside Studio

White and Shabby


And our home,

                          

There are also some great Christmas projects featured in this issue.

A very special thank you to Kerryanne English for featuring our home in this issue. Kerryanne is a very sweet, and super talented lady, you can visit her blog, The Shabby Art Boutique, here




I am so excited for my favorite time of year, I can hardly stand it! I have been busy decorating  for Christmas, I plan on having it all finished and ready to enjoy by Thanksgiving next week. Here is a sneak peek of what I have been up to.........






See you soon with some Christmas, happy decorating!


Kimberlee

5 comments:

  1. Kimberlee,
    Your home in Kerryanne's magazine was great. She is the sweetest. I cannot wait to see our decorating for this year.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! All the homes look great! I am hoping to have most of my decor done by Thanksgiving.. I have been blessed...Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there…..I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog……you have some wonderful talent…..I just added your blog to my blog list because I have recently been changing my style from primitive to what I call earthy comfy casual….I still have that love for prim’s and have a few girlfriends that I share their homes on my blog for my prim friends…..but as you can see in my header…my home is a work in progress…and as I love to decorate it is forever changing…hope you will stop by and see how I am doing…..

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.