Monday, November 4, 2013

~Touches of Autumn~


Happy November! I love how chilly and crisp the weather has been, it reminds me that my favorite time of the year is just around the corner! I don't know about you, but I am so excited and ready for the holidays! I had to light a Christmas candle today, just to smell some Christmas goodness.  I am preparing to pack all my fall and Halloween away. I can't wait to transform everything to my favorite holiday, Christmas! Before I move on to Christmas though, I thought I would share the Autumn touches I made in our home this year.




Remember the old stenciled crate I bought at The Vintage Market Days? Here is where it ended up, on the old cabinet in the dining room. I love the touch of rustic warm wood it adds to the room.




I enjoy the warm glow and scent of candles in the cooler months. My mom and sister surprised me one morning by leaving this gorgeous pumpkin on my doorstep! It made my day, and was the perfect size for this tray arrangement. I love using trays to pull things together.













The houndstooth pillow I found at World Market, 30% off,  it was the last one on a back shelf just waiting for me. It went perfectly with the $9.00 gray sweater throw I got on clearance at Target last winter. I love a good deal!







And here is where the candlesticks I bought at the Vintage Market Days ended up, I like how they bring out the gold tones on the french clock hanging above them




Thank you for stopping by! I will return soon with a Thanksgiving dining room before I start all my Christmas, and an exciting announcement.

Have a great week!

Kimberlee


Sharing at-

Cedar Hill Ranch- The Scoop

Coastal Charm

A Stroll Thru Life

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Home Stories A to Z

Ella Claire

French Country Cottage- Feathered Nest Friday 

Craftberry Bush

25 comments:

  1. Kimberlee,
    I love all your fall decor. I am with you with starting to want to do Christmas Decor. That is the best time of year.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all of your Fall decorations. I really love your old door with the wreath. I can't wait to get started with Christmas either!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you have such great style girl! I love that barn door back there! Every fall touch is spot on.

    oxox
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a wonderful job with all your Fall touches. Very impressive and beautiful to see. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so pretty. It is just now beginning to feel like Fall and I'm not ready to let go of the decorations at all. Just a few more days enjoying pumpkins for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home looks lovely. All the colors look so good together. Hope you day is good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so beautiful. I love you neutral colors with just a touch of fall scattered about, so pretty. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your home! Every detail is so warm and cozy and beautiful! -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kimberlee,
    Gorgeous!!!
    Your vintage box adds such warmth to the vignette!!!
    Christmas is my favorite Holiday, too. . .
    but, we're hosting Thanksgiving this year. . .
    So~o~o, I'll have to wait a while longer.
    On the years we host Christmas, I begin my first tree before Halloween!!!
    I'll be patient as I can, but I'll be watching for your Christmas decor debut!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my these pictures are just GORGEOUS!!!! I adore your vignettes and that lantern on the mantle is beautiful. Loving that old door with the wreath and I think I have told you that before so forgive me!! I am a HUGE fan of this time of year for so many reasons!!!

    Cynthia

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Kimberlee,
    Thanks so much for sharing your pretty Fall décor at NTT last week. You will be featured at the party on Monday.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. How absolutely beautiful....love all your Fall decor...you have such wonderful simple taste....so warm and welcoming..Continued decorating Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just have to follow along... excited to read your future posts... Please stop by for a visit with me....would love to have you follow along with me....Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kimberlee, oh my I love your style! I hopped over from Coastal Charm and so happy to be a new follower. I have a fetish for old doors and a weakness for pillows. Love it all! I have a link party, Share Your Cup Thursday. It's all about sharing the things that make you happy. It goes live tomorrow at 4 MST. I'd love if you shared a post!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I am a dingy blonde today. I already follow. Signing up for e-mail notifications so I won't miss out.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  17. First time visitor and new follower! Love your fancy shack. :)
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a new follower. I love all your layers of decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there, I have been looking for a store that sells Fall décor, like the leaves and fall floral and berry items you have. Where do you buy those? Thanks so much....your home is beautiful. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that clock!!! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi I love the color on your living room walls! Can I ask the color and the brand?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the beautiful inspirations. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Where are tur candle holders from on your coffee table? So pretty! I love all the fall decor!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.