Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall & Halloween Mantle

I really had no plans for my mantle this year, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I am always torn between a fun, vintage Halloween, or a natural Autumn look. I decided to do more of a Autumnal theme this year, and then add a few fun Halloween touches for the kids as it gets closer to Halloween.

Since I had no plan, I cleared off the mantle to make a blank canvas, I then sat all my favorite pieces on the dining room table and lined up all of my Fall Halloween totes so I could see everything I had to work with.


I started with the old frames as my foundation, I then chose the ravens, and layered from there. I always love adding natural elements with old chippy things. It makes me happy! :)  I was going to go all neutral, but decided to add a small pops of fall color.








 
  

Since it is now close to Halloween, I added this Happy Halloween garland I found at Target. It made a fun, festive touch for Halloween!








Thank you for stopping by, I will return next week with the rest of my fall. Have a great weekend!


Kimberlee

Sharing at-

 The Craftberry Bush

French Country Cottage

  Simply Shabbilicious

From My Front Porch To Yours

Liz Marie

15 comments:

  1. Great Halloween decor. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You've chosen a terrific mix of interesting objects and balanced them wonderfully for a cohesive look. The mantel looks fantastic as does the view of the chairs and hearth in front!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberlee I love it! Now time to start planning the CHristmas mantel!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mantel is the best thing I've seen all day. I love every single item you've added and you've arranged everything with such style. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mantel...such an interesting arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it- so charming!!! Thank you for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mantle is absolutely amazing. Makes my Halloween decorated mantle look pale and bleh, I love yours- you were so bold and clever. what a GREAT design, well done, ma'am!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your mantle! Its so festive.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your October decor! So lovely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you get the fabulous crows?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best Calendar Printable in India Book Affordable Calendar Printable September 2017 At Affordable Price, Please Visit Our Website September 2017 Calendar Printable

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.