Monday, December 22, 2014

2014 Christmas Home Tour

Merry Christmas! I can't tell you how grateful I felt when decorating for Christmas this year. A few short months ago, I could barely sweep the floor, I was in so much pain. There would have been no way I could have handled all the work that goes into Christmas decorating. I have come so far in my healing from IC this past fall, I was able to work a full week on my feet decorating, and felt great! When I see my decor this year, I see God's blessing in healing me and making me able to do the things I loved once again. I am appreciating all the little things so much more. I decided to go back to neutrals this year, and to not over think what I was going to do. I just wanted to have fun and do whatever made me happy. Isn't that what we should do all of the time anyway?

My entryway turned out to be my favorite spot this year. My sister did the chalkboard art, she always does beautiful chalkboards!







































I hope everyone has a very blessed Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for stopping by!


God Bless,
                Kimberlee

Sharing at- The Scoop- Cedar Hill Farmhouse

                   A Stroll Thru Life 

                   Sand and Sisal 

13 comments:

  1. Your home looks absolutely beautiful!! Your mantel and tree are STUNNING! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home and Christmas decor is Gorgeous. I love absolutely everything! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! LUV your tree...
    Happy Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely. I love all your neutrals. This is my style as we.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear that you are doing well and that you got to enjoy decorating your home for the holidays...it looks GREAT! Merry Christmas!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberlee everything looks amazing lady! So glad that you are feeling better. May you and your family have a blessed and very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is WOW! speechless! too beautiful and classy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My! You do a LOT of decorating & have a very classy style. Thanks for sharing your beautiful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kimberly, I just love your style so much and am so glad you are feeling better and able to enjoy the holiday. I'm am dreaming of a new overdo in the dining room and am loving your look so much. I might just have to take a shot at it myself..Merry Christmas to you and your family Your decorations are just beautiful...Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I usually don't like neutrals... but your home is lovely! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favorite home tours for Christmas. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic pictures! Love it all! Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.